Team Algebra 1
The Algebra 1 Team works hard to make sure that your student's first Math experience is a GREAT one. We meet often and focus on planning together to ensure that everyone's experience is similar. It also ensures that you can access ANY one of us for help.
We also have a Common Syllabus to ensure an equitable grade for everyone.
TEAM MEMBERS- Click on an Algebra 1 Teacher to visit their website :)
Unit 2 CIA-RETAKE
Grades are posted on Infinite Campus for the Unit 2 Test. Your student is eligible to retake the Unit 2 Algebra Test because he/she scored a 84% or lower on the Unit 2 Test. If your student scored below 70%, the retake test is mandatory.
In order to be able to take the Retake Exam, your student must complete the following:
- Unit 2 Retake Assignment (Found in the locker on this page)
- Attend one intervention to review/discuss Unit 2 Retake Assignments and get teacher initials:
If all of these requirements are met, your student can take the Unit 2 Retake Exam at one of the following times:
- Tuesday, November 29th, after school at 2:40pm – Ms. Fisher Room 607
- Wednesday, November 30th, before school at 2:40pm – Ms. Ross Room 604
- Thursday, December 1st, before school at 6:45am- Mrs. Castillo Room 606
- Friday, December 2nd, before school at 6:45am - Mr. Maurice Room 710
Please note that the highest score possible on the Unit 4 Retake Exam is 85%.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact your students’s Algebra 1 Teacher,