Athletic Physical Day - May 7, 2016
*** YOU MUST HAVE A NEW ATHLETIC PHYSICAL FOR ANY TRYOUT OR CAMP FOR NEXT YEAR - ALL PHYSICALS MUST BE DATED AFTER MAY 1, 2016 ***
WHEN: SATURDAY, MAY 7, 2016
WHERE: TEMECULA VALLEY HIGH SCHOOL "Mini Gym"
31555 Rancho Vista Road
Temecula, CA 92592
HOW MUCH: $40 per person (cash is preferred but checks to Great Oak High School will be accepted)
WHY: All students involved in sports or co-curricular activities during the school year are required to have a physical exam before than can participate.
** This is a Fundraiser: All proceeds go to our Athletic Training Budget ** - Thank you!
WHO: Students interested in participating in a sport or school activity that requires a physical - All Sports, cheer, dance, step.
1. Download a 2016-17 Athletic Packet below
2. Read all sections and sign the packet - complete with parents signature! All pages, even duplicates.
3. Bring $40
4. Wear comfortable clothing to move around in, shorts if you can - Do not drink caffenated drinks prior to attendiNG
A-D 8:00 - 8:30
E-H 8:30 - 9:00
I - L 9:00 - 9:30
M-P 9:30 - 10:00
Q-T 10:00 - 10:30
U-Z 10:30 - 11:00
If you have any questions, please email our Athletic Trainer, Alexis Pettway @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Athletic Physical and Clearance Packet
- Read the Entire Packet
- Print Pages 8 - 14 and sign where indicated. Complete all areas INCLUDING BOTH 9 & 10
- Take Pages 13-14 to the Doctor with you. Must be an MD or DO - must have a Dr. Office Stamp
- Bring completed packet - pages 8 -14 to the Athletic Office where you will receive an approval stamp and a copy of your clearance form for your coach. The complete packet remains on file in the Athletic Office.
- Bring the Clearance form with approval stamp to coach on the first day of tryouts/practice/camp
- ONLY ONE ATHLETIC PACKET IS REQUIRED PER SCHOOL YEAR.
All Physicals must be completed and stamped AFTER MAY 1, 2016