Medical - No PE
When you have been sent to the library on a No PE Medical Note, you will need to follow the following procedures.
1. Report to your teacher every Monday for update and changes to assignment.
2. Tuesday thru Friday you may report directly to the library.
3. ALWAYS SIGN IN at library.
4. You will need to do a make-up for each fitness day you miss.
5. You may do a PowerPoint for 3 activity days. Due Friday.
When at the library for a Medical (Dr. Note), you may do a 10-slide PowerPoint or Google Slides. The PowerPoint should include the following.
- Slide 1: Title Page (Title of Project - Your Name - Period)
- Slide 2-9: Informational Slides (Discuss your Topic and add details)
- Slide 10: Work Cited (3 Minimum)
The topic must be PE/Health Related (Examples)
- Heart Rate Indicators
- How to improve your fitness
- How to use Target Heart Rate to Improve your Fitness
- Healthy Living
- Weight Loss Principles
Turn in - Options (Due Friday)
- Send an email with the PPT attached to your teacher
- Upload to google drive and share with your teacher
- Print 6 slides per page and turn in to teacher.