Reporting an Absence
A Parent/Guardian needs to clear all absences by either:
· a phone call to our Attendance Line
· a note sent to the Attendance Office
· or a visit to our Attendance Office
We must receive one of these within 48 hours of your students' absence.
After 48 hours, if we have not heard from a Parent/Guardian, all absences will
then be marked as Truant.
24 Hour Attendance Line @ 294-6451
Please leave the following information:
- Student's full legal name (we have MANY students with the same or very similar names!!)
- reason for absence
- your relationship to the student
- a phone number where we can reach you as we do verify calls and notes occasionally.
To Speak With Someone In Attendance:
Please call 294-6450:
MaryAnn Haflich - Attendance Clerk - ext. 2066
Laura Ho - Part Time Attendance Clerk (7:30-11:30) - ext. 2067
JoAnn Casey - Part Time Attendance Clerk (11:30-3:30) - ext. 2067
Cheryl Neff - Attendance Technician - ext. 2077
Ingrid Taylor - Assistant Principal, Attendance Administrator, ext. 2059