A Parent/Guardian needs to clear all absences by either:
• phone call to our Attendance Line or Office
• a note sent to the Attendance Office
• or a visit to our Attendance Office
We cannot accept an e-mail as a means to address absent and/or tardy issues.
We must receive one of these within 48 hours of your students' absence.
After 48 hours, if we have not heard from a Parent/Guardian, all absences will
then be marked as Truant.
24 Hour Attendance Line @ 294-6451
Please leave the following information:
• Student's full legal name (we have MANY students with the same
or very similar names!!)
• Reason for absence
• Your relationship to the student
• A phone number where we can reach you as we do verify calls
and notes occasionally.
To Speak With Someone In Attendance:
Please call 294-6450: Fax #: 951/294-6469
MaryAnn Haflich - Attendance Clerk - ext. 2066
Laura Ho - Part Time Attendance Cleck 7am-11am - ext. 2067
JoAnn Casey - Part Time Attendance Clerk, 10:15am-2:15pm - ext. 2067
Cheryl Neff - Attendance Technician - ext. 2077
Jolene Eliaba - TOSA - ext. 2059