For your academic success this website provides you with the following information: syllabi, grades, calendars, etc. Links to a variety of sites for your viewing and access. Click on the course links to the left to locate files, calendars, and other resources for your class.
Parents and students:
To access your grades, please go the pinnacle website. You must create an account, but once you do so you can set up your account and have student grades as often as you would like.
The Reading Corner
What I am reading right now...
- What I have read recently.....
- Half a Life by Darin Strauss
- Mountains beyond Mountains by Tracy Kidder
- Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
- Room by Emma Donoghue
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- Beatrice and Virgil by Yann Martel
My All-Time Favorite Books