How to Log on to the server
Schoology Code: KJQV6-B4WBN
Google Classroom Code: 2ss66iq
1. Click on the hidden icon once you're logged in.
2. Click on file transfer, then file manager
3. Double click on the photos folder
4. Scroll ALL the way to the bottom and double click on the training photos folder
5. Find your group's folder and double click on it (1-8)
6. Right click and create a new folder (label it with your name and date)
7. Click on the browse button and choose your photos.
8. You may get an error message, but they usually are still there. Go back to the other browser window and find your folder in the photos file. You should be all set! If you have trouble, see an editor in class!
Directions for creating, editing, and submitting your BSI:
- Open the BSI for the appropriate layout.
- Make a copy of the BSI.
- Rename the document as Name,Mod,deadline number (For example, Madison Gonzalez Homecoming Deadline 1)
- Drag and drop the file into the Google Drive folder HERE. You must use your TVUSD gmail account in order to access the drive.
- Edit the document as your work on your spread, making sure to have all appropriate information included for each mini-deadline.