THIS IS OUR YEAR!
Two things you Need To Put In Your Daily Routine
1 - Check "Teamsnap" (emails)
Complete your Availability and Update it. Do your best to plan a week in advance - Make sure all five boxes are marked! If you're not sure use ? and pencil.
2 - Log your rides on Strava
Directions for Free Strava App:
We are excited about the prospects of a most successful 2017 racing season. Coaches and ride leaders are ready to help you achieve you goals. So that coaches can start tracking your training and you can see the successful progress of other riders, please do the following.
1. Download the free Strava app.
2. Go to your Strava home page. *Suggest that you also login to Home Page on a pad or computer for better view.
3. On the menu at the top of your Strava Page, choose Explore.
4. Then choose Clubs.
5. In the search bar type in "Great Oak Mountain Bike Team."
6. Click the join button.
Please contact a coach if you have any issues with using Strava.
Get Ready to Race 2017
Wolfpack MTB Time Trials
Times To Be Posted Soon...
Great Oak MTB Racing Team Calendar
League and Race Information
Often overlooked on the right side of the race page are three important documents that all parents should be aware of, as they're VERY helpful:
* NICA Quick Start Guide to attending High School Mountain Bike Racing
* NICA Rulebook
* Pre-race Checklist
They answer a LOT of questions and help families step through the race weekend!