All class periods earned the extra credit for this mini-unit(!)
* it's attached here :)
* Extra effort, extra credit (as always)
DUE Tuesday 4/25/17 (no late credit)
Remember, our only day to review together is Monday 4/24. Our test on both the Nervous & Immune Systems is Tuesday 4/25!
very interesting Infographic depicting your brain on drugs
(you could win $500 from the Temecula Education Foundation!)
For those of you who finished your foldable on time (you know who you are!), here is the last evo extra credit opportunity:
1. You will create a dichotomous key to identify the members of your family. Your clues should be school-appropriate and not mean / rude / demeaning. If you need to use extended family members so that your key includes 10 people, that's fine. Pets count too! ;)
*** So, your paper will include a self-created dichotomous key that identifies 10 members of your family. It will also include a drawing or picture of each member. It should be neat, organized, and colorful/creative. It is due by Friday 3/24. No late credit. ***
Please email me if you have any other questions about this assignment!
make sure you do both pages (all 30 questions!) --- sorry it saved as 2 separate documents!
Yay! Good sub report!
Here's your extra credit (attached)
DUE: Friday 3/10 (no late work)
The best Mimic!
Didn't do so hot on the DNA Multiple Choice?
Reassessment opportunity offered to all who scored below 75%, but here's what you need to do:
1. Complete an Exam Analysis (done in class F 2/17)
2. Complete the DNA Intervention Packet (attached)
3. Come to see me at Intervention to go over your packet
4. Take the reassessment online + EMAIL ME A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR SCORE!
Here is an interesting recent article on how laws governing biotechnology might be changing... Enjoy!